Start to finish you will learn how to make this mixed media folk art painting in the style of Suzi Blu. No experience necessary – this workshop is perfect for beginners!
You will learn to:
– Shade the face using Prismacolor Pencils
– Use decorative papers to color your painting and create patchwork clothes
– Apply acrylic paint to enhance the figure.
– Use Beeswax to create layers and an aged, vintage effect.
– How to fix mistakes after beeswaxing.
Original Suzi Blu Patchwork Angel Template (for one-time use only)
6 Comprehensive Videos for download.
(Narrated in real time, explaining the step by step process of creating this painting. Mommy and me friendly! G-rated).
General supplies you’ll need:
Prismacolor Premier Pencils
*Beeswax and Quilting Iron (Only necessary if you want a beeswax finish).
Petite Doll: Patchwork Angel